Jamie Raskin states he is midway by means of his most cancers cure - Northern Border Peis

Breaking

About us

Wednesday 22 February 2023

Jamie Raskin states he is midway by means of his most cancers cure

Jamie Raskin states he is midway by means of his most cancers cure [ad_1]


Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-MD) claimed in a online video to supporters that he is midway by means of cure for the diffuse massive B-mobile lymphoma he was identified with in December 2022.

Raskin claimed he has carried out 3 of the 6 rounds of chemotherapy in a online video to supporters who expressed their assistance by way of the Progressive Alter Marketing campaign Committee, for each the Hill.

JAMIE RASKIN ON Most cancers Therapy: 'I AM HANGING TOUGH'

“I’m halfway by means of my remedies right here. I have carried out 3 of 6 rounds of chemotherapy, and you men have absolutely bolstered my braveness and my self-confidence," he claimed.

The Maryland congressman also commented on his bandannas and the other head coverings he has worn as he proceeds to perform by means of his most cancers cure.

(*2*) (*9*) (*3*) (*1*)
Rep. Jamie Raskin of Maryland, the top rated Democrat on the Residence Oversight and Accountability Committee, delivers amendments to the working principles of the panel in the course of an organizational conference for the 118th Congress, at the Capitol in Washington, Tuesday, Jan. 31, 2023. Raskin, the rating member, is battling diffuse massive B-mobile lymphoma.

(AP Image/J. Scott Applewhite)


"I have bought my individual constitutional preamble bandanna,” Raskin claimed. “I’ve bought flag hats. I have bought people’s individual chemo hats that labored for them from a area identified as Alex’s Lemonade Stand. I bought some bandannas. So my cup runneth above. And of system, a bunch of individuals despatched me my individual correct blue Democrat mask.”

The recurrent Trump critic also took time to thank supporters for their remarks on his perform on the Jan. 6 committee and in the course of the impeachments of previous President Donald Trump.

"Thank you for every little thing you claimed about the Jan. 6 committee, thank you for every little thing you claimed about the impeachment demo. Thank you for every little thing you claimed about us hanging rough for democracy and independence towards all the autocrats and all the theocrats and all the plutocrats of the world, from Putin and Moscow to Trump in Mar-a-Lago, all above the world," the Maryland congressman claimed.

Raskin declared his most cancers prognosis on Dec. 28, 2022, declaring it was "a significant but curable sort of most cancers." Afterwards in January, Raskin claimed that he was "hanging rough" and that his "vitality is great" amid the cure.

(*6*)
[ad_2]

No comments:

Post a Comment